segunda-feira, setembro 26, 2011


0

Script Vampires Suck

Narration for Becca:
What would you do to save someone you love? For Edward, I would stop at nothing.

First scene

>She runs, stops and says:
Becca: Edwaaaaaaard! >In this moment another girls appears and says:
Girl #1: Where? Oh, my God! There he is! Edward, we love you, you’re the best!
Girl #2: No, Jacob’s the best!
>In this moment the girls fight starts

Second scene

>Becca enters in the classroom
Teacher: Becca, Why don’t you take the empty seat next to that mysterious boy you’re destined to have a fatalistic relationship with that will spawn four books and a movie franchise?
>She sits right beside Edward and he’s wearing an oxygen mask, so she starts smelling herself Becca: Do I smell?
Edward: Yeah. Like tuna.
Becca: Lunch.
I’m Becca

Edward: I’m Edward.

Third scene

>Jacob arrives and says:

Jacob: Becca!
Becca: Jacob.
Jacob: I heard about the accident. Are you okay?
Bacca: Yeah, I’m fine.
Jacob: I got you these. >In the same moment he gives her some balloons and a flower bouquet.
>She looks to the balloons and smiles

Becca: Thanks, Jacob. You’re so sweet and cute. Any girl would be lucky to have you. >>Short pause<< Just not me, of course. You’re like my little gay brother.
>Suddenly Edward appears and starts to face Jacob

Edward: Becca.

Becca: Edward.

>He looks at Jacob

Edward: What are you doing here? Don’t you know she’s my girlfriend?
Jacob: How can you tell it? She hasn’t decided yet.
Edward: Fine. Let’s make a competition and let her decide.
Jacob: Great!

>They turn while they are facing each other, then the song “It’s raining men” starts and they start dancing. When the song stops, there are some jurors with some plates with their grades. One of them is going to have a plate with the number “10” inside a heart and making a gesture like “call me”. In this moment they both hear Becca’s father voice and they say:
Edward and Jacob: We better go.
>And then they leave.

Fouth scene

>Becca’s sleeping when she suddenly wakes up and see Edward wearing pyjamas

Becca: Am I dreaming?
Edward: Right. You’re dreaming.

Becca: So you’re not really here?

Edward: Exactly. Go back to sleep.
Becca: Yeah.
>Then, Becca starts to sleepwalking, she gets up of her bed and starts talking to herself

Edward: Becca, you’re sleepwalking.
>She walks a little more and stops in front of him, and then she tries to hit him. After it she lies again in her bed, Edward look at her and stays right next her

Edward: Just you breathing is the greatest gift you could give me.

>Right after say it she farts at his face and he fell from the window

Fifth scene

>Edward is watching a movie, he cries while he has popcorn

Edward: Why can’t they just be together?

>He gets a toilet paper and blow his nose, after that Alice arrives in the apartment

Alice: There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you.

Edward: What do you want?

Alice: I came to tell you that something terrible has happened to Becca.

Edward: Becca who? I’m totally over her. I’ve moved on. I’m done with normal chicks. I’ve finally found someone as freaky as me.

>In this moment Lady Gaga appears and dance a short part of her song.

Edward: Too freaky?

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário